Sound volume on websites with Google Crome

Marty Hutchings

I am running JAWS 18 with Windows 7.  I am using a phone messaging service called iTellacenter and when I try to play my voice mail messages using Google Crome, the volume is muted or extremely low.  The volume slider on the player shows that it is all the way up and the mute is off, but I still hear nothing, unless I turn my amp way up.  I do not have this problem when using Firefox, but some functions of the website just work better with Google Crome and it is faster.  I have also encountered this when playing You Tube videos with Google Crome.  What am I missing?
Love in Christ
Marty
Ephesians 6:12, 13