From: Brian Vogel [mailto:@britechguy]
Sent: Sunday, March 17, 2019, 6:14 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: How can I copy a CD to my computer using Windows 10?

Mario,

           I can't explain why Thunderbird would not support "copy link
location" for this link, as it's a standard click-through link where
descriptive text is presented to the user and the URL is attached to
that text.

           The "naked URL" for that document is:
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0B98uELZbPFnOMG92Z1JYMlFYX1U

*/   Explanations exist; they have existed for all time; there is always
a well-known solution to every human problem — neat, plausible, and wrong./*

~ H.L. Mencken, AKA /The Sage of Baltimore/