Re: How can I copy a CD to my computer using Windows 10?

Mario,

           I can't explain why Thunderbird would not support "copy link location" for this link, as it's a standard click-through link where descriptive text is presented to the user and the URL is attached to that text.

           The "naked URL" for that document is:  https://drive.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0B98uELZbPFnOMG92Z1JYMlFYX1U