From: Brian Vogel [mailto:@britechguy]
Sent: Sunday, March 17, 2019, 4:03 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: How can I copy a CD to my computer using Windows 10?

Coming in on this one late.  Here's the tutorial I wrote on this ages ago:

* Ripping a CD Using Windows Media Player

<https://drive.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0B98uELZbPFnOMG92Z1JYMlFYX1U>

*/   Explanations exist; they have existed for all time; there is always
a well-known solution to every human problem — neat, plausible, and wrong./*

~ H.L. Mencken, AKA /The Sage of Baltimore/