From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of ann
Sent: 17 March 2019 19:29
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: switching off space marker.

What version of Word are you using? I'm using the latest Office 365 version, and I did this exact same thing a few days ago. I wish I knew how it got accidentally turned on because it can really drive you crazy!

The Control+Shift+8 keystroke did work for me. Maybe closed your document and/or Word, then re-open everything and try again.

If all else fails, unload Jaws with Insert+F4, then restart Jaws again and try it.

~Ann

On Sun, Mar 17, 2019 at 02:49 PM, CJ &AA MAY wrote:

I have accidentally enabled space marker; I thought it was control plus shift 8 to switch it off but this doesn't seem to work.
Help!
Alison