Re: sorting bookmarks in Google Chrome

Tyler,

           The Organize Bookmarks menu button, which can be accessed by SHIFT+TAB from anywhere in the folder tree (2 times if your within a folder list itself) presents the following six items when you down arrow once you have focus on it:

Sort by name
Add new bookmark
Add new folder
Import bookmarks
Export bookmarks
Help Center

When you are actually resting on any given folder or bookmark you can use cut (CTRL+X) to pick it up for moving and paste (CTRL+V) when you have focus on the folder in which you wish to place it  or are in the items list for that folder.   True drag and drop works, too, but I am not having much success with emulated drag and drop in this instance, and cut and paste works (which is a better way of moving a bookmark from place to place than my earlier recommendation to copy URL, delete existing, create new, and paste URL).  Live and learn.