From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Sunday, March 17, 2019 2:48 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: sorting bookmarks in Google Chrome

Orlando,

         When you create a bookmark with CTRL+D, the second item in the dialog is "Folder" where you can choose the folder in which you wish to place it from among your existing folders or create a new one.

         In Bookmarks Manager you can either use emulated drag and drop or, after bringing up the context menu for an existing bookmark, copying its URL, deleting it where it is, navigating to where you want it. then shift+TAB back to the Organize Bookmarks Menu button and create it anew using the URL you copied.

         Every web browser gives you the ability to create bookmarks where you want them in a folder hierarchy and move them around at will.