From: "Dondi" <zidnod63@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, January 27, 2012 17:41
Subject: [Bulk] Word and JAWS 13 and self correcting

Hi Everybody,

I got a real puzzle going on in Word 2010 and outlook 2010. When I'm typing
and I hear a misspelled word I will go back to correct it by doing
control+back space. This is all fine but JAWS will sometimes pronounce the
word correctly as this is going on. My question is there some key I can
press to have this correctly spelled word inserted in place of the
misspelled word I just deleted?

Windows 7

JAWS 13

Dondi