Re: picture smart

Dave...

No. JAWS+Spacebar, then P and then F.

Dave

From: "Rick Mladek" <hmladek@neo.rr.com>
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, March 16, 2019 04:32
Subject: Re: picture smart

Hello,

I do not post much but I must state that I do gain a lot of useful
information by all participating. I thank you for sharing your knowledge.
However, this picture recognition new addition to the latest version of Jaws
2019, I am not able to use this for it simply is not working.

I go to windows explorer and make my way to my photos folder.
I arrow down to a photo
I then hit alt +spacebar and then the f key.
I am sent to the menu bar, files icon where you would choose to close, open
etc. a new folder or document.

I ask, what do I need to do to activate this properly?

Thank you all,

Rick