How can I copy a CD to my computer using Windows 10?

Lee Maschmeyer

Hi folks,

In Windows 7 and earlier I could use Windows Explorer or Media Player to copy my CDs to my computer using Ctrl+C to copy and Ctrl+V to paste. This appears not to work in Windows 10. I like Windows Media Player best. These are CDs I have purchased or copied from my LP's so storing them on my PC is legitimate. Anybody know how I can do this nowadays? I'd prefer not to have to learn a new program but that's an option I guess.

Thanks,

--

Lee Maschmeyer

"Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to
others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what
you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise."
--Lewis Carroll