From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: 14 March 2019 20:21
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Drag and drop removed from JAWS Version 2019.1903.9

On Thu, Mar 14, 2019 at 03:57 PM, Lino Morales wrote:

I never have and that’s not one of thingies they teach you at these blindy rehab centers.

Which is all too true and all too sad.   There are times, not many, but enough, when drag and drop, either literal or emulated through the keyboard, is the only way to accomplish a given task.

Also, given that this is a fundamental function of any GUI OS, and has been part and parcel of every screen reader I've dealt with, the probability that documentation has gotten screwed up is incredibly higher than the probability of such a basic function ever being dropped (and for the reasons I mentioned).