From: Brian Vogel [mailto:britechguy@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, March 16, 2019, 3:16 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: System Tray Icons, How to Rearrange in Windows 10

On Sat, Mar 16, 2019 at 03:03 PM, Bill White wrote:

switched to the hardware tab

Sorry, Bill, I skipped an essential step here.  Don't ask me why, but
even if you open the hardware tab by opening a given device's
properties, there is a hardware list at the top of that tab, and often
the first thing or several things listed are not the actual drive you're
looking at.

For instance, if I get to the Hardware tab for my SD card, the label
above the list is "All Disk Drives," and the SDHC card is actually the
second one in that list.  You've got to navigate to the drive you're
actually trying to look at again in this particular tab before
continuing on with the rest of the instructions.

I apologize for the oversight.

*/   Explanations exist; they have existed for all time; there is always
a well-known solution to every human problem — neat, plausible, and wrong./*

~ H.L. Mencken, AKA /The Sage of Baltimore/