From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Dorothy
Sent: 12 July 2011 23:17
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Subject: RE: Having JFW 12 read a phone number as one word

Getting phone numbers read is hell,in Uk to ring USA you remove the first
number then add 001 and like as not finish up speaking to a stranger, and
the brackets are a nuisance a friend now using Jaws once worked as a
telephonist years ago he said he could memorise long numbers spoken as no
computers then, anddid not make mistakes, why I can only just remember next
version of jaws is number13, and was told it was going to skip toJaws14
sender said in Hotels they never have a floor that is13,but jump to14 from
12 I have never noticed that in the UK butvcounting is a gift I do not have,
never trust people who say there are ten stairs, they always miscount and I
have injuries to prove that! Sorry about that!