Sent: Saturday, March 16, 2019 7:08 AM
Subject: Re: System Tray Icons, How to Rearrange in Windows 10

You and Mike B have a confusion. You want to rearrange system tray
icons. This is not possible. Mike B explained how to arrange taskbar
icons. This is absolutely possible, with one caveat: Any new program you
run is added to the end of the icon chain appearing on the taskbar. The
only thing you can change is the order of icons that are pinned to the
taskbar, and the only way to change that order is to unpin everything
and pin it back in the desired order. For example, on all my systems, I
have browsers pinned to 1, 2,and 3. Then come my media players on 4 and
5. Any program I open will become position 6. If I open a second program
and close the first, that program I opened which was at position 7 moves
back to 6, and I can't change that because it's not a permanently pinned
program.

Hope this helps.