From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Steve Matzura
Sent: Saturday, March 16, 2019 9:27 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: System Tray Icons, How to Rearrange in Windows 10

I'm not even sure what the objective is here. When the System Tray is opened with JAWS Key + F11, you can use first-letter navigation to find anything. Is it that critical to have the icons arranged in a certain order if you're using JAWS?

On 3/16/2019 10:54 AM, Brian Vogel wrote:

On Sat, Mar 16, 2019 at 10:10 AM, Steve Matzura wrote:

You want to rearrange system tray icons. This is not possible.

That is not technically correct.   I still haven't found a way via the keyboard, even using emulated drag and drop, but it can be done via actual drag and drop.  If something is driving you absolutely mad because it's "too far down the icon parade" on the system tray then if you can get a sighted assistant they can drag it to any position relative to the other displayed icons you wish.