Re: Drag and Drop solved.

Not that I'm surprised that some don't know certain keyboard commands for JAWS, as there are so many that I don't think anyone has all of them memorized, particularly the desktop and laptop equivalents of each, but I am surprised that it seems that some are not familiar with the JAWS Documentation webpage.   The JAWS Keystrokes "cheat sheet" is always available there for the latest version in three different file formats, along with a lot of other material.

Toward the end of the page is also a link that allows you to find same for earlier versions of JAWS,  Previous JAWS for Windows Downloads page.
You can go all the way back to JAWS 10 using that page.