From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com
[mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Adrian Spratt
Sent: Friday, January 27, 2012 12:39 PM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Subject: RE: Advice needed

Ted,

I'm surprised to find you this optimistic, considering your past
comments here on access to MS Access.

These applications are, indeed, obscure. It was a good idea to contact
this list, just in case someone does have information. I'd also call
Freedom Scientific to ask if they have experience with any of them.
Then, as you said, I'd contact the application's tech people to see how
aware they are of assistive technology.