Re: Drag and Drop solved.
I hope this will help those that use laptops without numpads. Here are the numpad keystrokes for laptops without numpads and the URL for many more keystrokes.
Some other keys which may be used include the following:
list of 7 items
• Numpad or FORWARD SLASH, left mouse button (laptop users: CAPS LOCK+8)
• ASTERISK, right mouse button (laptop users: CAPS LOCK+9)
• NUM PAD PLUS, PC cursor in most applications, Virtual cursor in HTML and PDF documents (laptop users: CAPS LOCK+SEMICOLON)
• NUM PAD MINUS, JAWS cursor (laptop users: CAPS LOCK+P)
• NUM PAD MINUS twice quickly, Invisible cursor (laptop users: CAPS LOCK+P twice quickly)
• Route JAWS to PC, INSERT+NUM PAD MINUS (laptop users: CAPS LOCK+LEFT BRACKET)
• Route PC to JAWS, INSERT+NUM PAD PLUS (laptop users: CAPS LOCK+APOSTROPHE)
Take care. Mike. Sennt from my iBarstool.
Book: a utensil used to pass time while waiting for the computer repairman!
----- Original Message -----
From: Panagiotis Antonopoulos
Sent: Saturday, March 16, 2019 1:13 AM
Subject: Re: Drag and Drop solved.
Please, can someone give me the equivalent command for a laptop keyboard, I mean the substitute for numpad-slash in this case?
[mailto:email@example.com] On Behalf Of Bill White
I was able to connect with Vispero, and found something very interesting. Drag and drop works if one uses the left CONTROL key plus JAWS Key
plus NumPad SLASH. It does not, however, work if the Right CONTROL key is used along with JAWS Key plus NumPad SLASH.