Re: Drag and Drop solved.

Curtis Delzer

I am sure glad it is still supported! that really  does mean more than they realize if someone there thought that control-c control-v or control-x control-v is the same thing or just as good, or even similar when it is not at all. :)

On 3/15/2019 12:30 PM, Bill White wrote:

I was able to connect with Vispero, and found something very interesting. Drag and drop works if one uses the left CONTROL key plus JAWS Key

plus NumPad SLASH. It does not, however, work if the Right CONTROL key is used along with JAWS Key plus NumPad SLASH.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...

--

Curtis Delzer