From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Steve Matzura
Sent: Friday, March 15, 2019 4:55 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Drag and drop removed from JAWS Version 2019.1903.9

Ya know, I'm almost positive that's the way it's always been.

On 3/15/2019 3:16 PM, Bill White wrote:

Hi, Jaffar. I was able to connect with Vispero, and found something very interesting. Drag and drop works if one uses the left CONTROL key plus JAWS Key plus NumPad SLASH. It does not, however, work if the Right CONTROL key is used along with JAWS Key plus NumPad SLASH.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...