sorting bookmarks in Google Chrome

Orlando Enrique Fiol

Hi all.

I have migrated all my Internet Explorer favorites to Chrome, moving them out of the Imported from Internet Explorer directory to the Bookmarks Bar. whenever I want to add a bookmark, I only hear a few of the folders I know are there. My list of available bookmark folders is both non alphabetically sorted and incomplete. Most times, there are only three or four folders out of the twenty that appear when I check the Organize Bookmarks dialogue with control+shift+O. What could be going on?
Many thanks,
Orlando Enrique Fiol
Ph.D. in Music Theory
University of Pennsylvania
Professional Pianist/Keyboardist, Percussionist, Arranger, Performer and Pedagogue
Home: (980) 585-1516
Mobile: (267) 971-7090
Email: ofiol@verizon.net