Re: Rearranging icons on the taskbar.

Bill,

           Very strange.   I would report this to the Eset people and to Microsoft via the feedback hub.  I have never once had an icon that I turn on in the dialog I referenced be pushed into the overflow area.  Its very reason for being is to prevent that, so something's amiss in this case.

           Of course, I only keep 6 really essential bits constantly showing in the main system tray.  Anything else I let get pushed into the overflow area and get to it in there on the odd occasion I want to check it.