From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Richard B.
McDonald
Sent: Friday, March 15, 2019 11:26 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: How do I move into and out of the header/footer pane in MS Word
2016?

I tried control+alt+n as suggested below, and also control+F6 as someone
else suggested. Neither works. The former changed the document view to
"draft" (which such view yielded no resolution) and the latter did nothing.
So, my question remains: How do I move into and out of the header/footer
pane in MS Word 2016?