From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Don Mauck
Sent: Friday, March 15, 2019 8:59 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Rearranging icons on the taskbar.

I can only use what Oracle gives me.

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Hill <hillco@earthlink.net>
Sent: Friday, March 15, 2019 9:48 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io

If I‘M reading that right you are running the spring 2017 update. Might be time to do some updating. That’s probably why it is still working for you.

CH
On Mar 15, 2019, at 10:40, Don Mauck <don.mauck@oracle.com> wrote:

I don't know why I can do this quite easily and others can't. I'm
using Microsoft® Windows® Operating System Version 10.0.17134.1 Would that make a difference?