From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Chris Hill
Sent: Friday, March 15, 2019 8:22 AM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Rearranging icons on the taskbar.

I tried using drag and drop. Although it made the appropriate noises on
my windows 10 computer, it didn't actually work. If you want to do this
the simplest way I can think of, do the following.
unpin everything from the taskbar by right-clicking or the equivalent on
each item and choosing unpin. Now, open the run box with windows+r and
type shell:appsvolder and press enter. This will open a folder with
shortcuts to all your apps. Do the equivalent of right click and pin
any you want on the taskbar in the order in which you want them.

CH