From: Chris Hill <hillco@...>
Sent: Friday, March 15, 2019 9:22 AM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Rearranging icons on the taskbar.

I tried using drag and drop. Although it made the appropriate noises on my windows 10 computer, it didn't actually work. If you want to do this the simplest way I can think of, do the following.
unpin everything from the taskbar by right-clicking or the equivalent on each item and choosing unpin. Now, open the run box with windows+r and type shell:appsvolder and press enter. This will open a folder with shortcuts to all your apps. Do the equivalent of right click and pin any you want on the taskbar in the order in which you want them.

CH