From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ann Byrne
Sent: Thursday, March 14, 2019 5:49 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: How do I move into and out of the header/footer pane in MS Word
2016?

Try ctrl+alt+n.
At 06:21 PM 3/14/2019, you wrote:
Well, as I mentioned at first below, F6 does not do it. The alt+v then
h thing works to get me *into* the header/footer pane, but my problem
still remains once there - I cannot get out of it and back into the
document pane.
So, my question persists: how do you move between the header/footer
pane and the document pane?