Re: Drag and drop removed from JAWS Version 2019.1903.9

Don Mauck

I just did this from my taskbar and moved several items to different places on the taskbar. This works as it always has for me and yes I’m on the latest release.

From: Angel <angel238@...>
Sent: Thursday, March 14, 2019 9:42 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Drag and drop removed from JAWS Version 2019.1903.9

I always believed "cut and paste" was an adequate substitute for "drag and drop".  What is the difference?  I abandoned the idea of "drag and drop" several generations of Jaws ago, In favor of the "cut and paste" operation.  I always believed "drag and drop" to be a very unstable action, when employed using the Jaws key stroke.  Beside the Key stroke (I forget what it is now) was very awkward for people with challenges effecting the full use of both hands.