From: "netbat66" <netbat66@gmail.com>
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, March 14, 2019 21:02
Subject: Re: how to get to the options menu

its working since i rebooted. but jaws j was breing up 2 dialogs at the same
time. the dialog with the options menu and one with a tantom access menu.
and
i couldn't move focus to the options menu until i reloaded jaws again. it
has
been working so far. i have reloaded jaws several times now and it's still
working.