From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Chris Hill
Sent: Thursday, March 14, 2019 7:02 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Drag and drop removed from JAWS Version 2019.1903.9

Actually, it is just jaws plus the number 8 on the top row.  Do this from the desktop and you should be in the default, tab and then type dr quickly.The keystroke is still there.  I suspect it is not defined in the keyboard for certain programs.

Having solved that mystery I shall go back to my previous occupation, fighting windows.

On 3/14/2019 20:57, Bill White wrote:

I did try SHIFT plus JAWS key plus eight, and it said, not in a table.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...

On 2019-03-14 12:44 p.m., JM Casey wrote:

Wow, strange. Why on earth would they do that?

Mistake maybe?