From: jfw-bounces@...
[mailto:jfw-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Susan Ledder
Sent: Friday, January 27, 2012 12:08 PM
To: jfw@...
Subject: Advice needed

Hi,

I am an office manager for 3 churches and my pastor wants us to go to
a database type management software for all our records. I am currently
using Microsoft Excel.

Does anyone use this type of software with Jaws? I have looked at
several demos and purchased one only to find out later that not all of
the fields or forms are available to a non-sighted user. We are
currently looking at "Church Windows", "Excellerate", "Fellowshipone"
and "Church Management Online".

We need one that will integrate financial records with the membership
records and we want to be able to make a directory with the software
with a picture imbedded.

Susan