Re: Drag and drop removed from JAWS Version 2019.1903.9

Chris Hill

I get that here as well, depending on what context I'm in.  Otherwise I get nothing.

I suspect the days of using the jaws cursor like a mouse and navigating with it are coming to an end rapidly, that's why they are letting the feature die, if they are.

On 3/14/2019 18:27, Stan Bobbitt wrote:

I still get the message: “Object to be dragged not found. Drag and drop canceled.” When I invoke that command.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Bill White
Sent: Thursday, March 14, 2019 1:44 PM
To: JFW Mailing List <main@jfw.groups.io>
Subject: Drag and drop removed from JAWS Version 2019.1903.9

I don’t know if anyone has noticed, but the command for Drag and Drop (CONTROL plus JAWS Key plus NumPad slash has been removed from JAWS Version 2019.1903.9. The command is still listed, though, in the help file, and in the Command Search (JAWS Key plus SPACE, followed by J.)

Bill White

billwhite92701@...