Advice needed

Susan Ledder <susan.e.ledder@...>

Hi,

I am an office manager for 3 churches and my pastor wants us to go to a
database type management software for all our records. I am currently using
Microsoft Excel.

Does anyone use this type of software with Jaws? I have looked at several
demos and purchased one only to find out later that not all of the fields or
forms are available to a non-sighted user. We are currently looking at
"Church Windows", "Excellerate", "Fellowshipone" and "Church Management
Online".

We need one that will integrate financial records with the membership
records and we want to be able to make a directory with the software with a
picture imbedded.

Susan