Re: Drag and drop removed from JAWS Version 2019.1903.9

On Thu, Mar 14, 2019 at 06:31 PM, JM Casey wrote:
It is nuts that a support person would claim they are the same thing.
I have often, during my now just short of 40 years in computing, uttered the phrase, "Technical support is often neither technical nor supportive."   QED when someone claims cut, copy, and paste substitute for drag and drop.