Re: Drag and drop removed from JAWS Version 2019.1903.9

On Thu, Mar 14, 2019 at 05:19 PM, Steve Matzura wrote:
Vispero will surely get a call from me about this in the morning.
And I doubt that you'll be the only one.   Once "word hits the street" or, more likely, someone goes to use a feature that's been around since day one (practically, it certainly was there when I started with JAWS around 10 years ago) and finds it gone.

As you've already noted, there are plenty of instances where nothing else will do.  This decision makes no sense as it emulates an essential function under Windows which sometimes absolutely must be used.