From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Steve Matzura
Sent: Thursday, March 14, 2019 2:43 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Drag and drop removed from JAWS Version 2019.1903.9

I think we all  need to tell them to unretire it. What a ridiculous thing to do--remove a very useful and sometimes very necessary feature.

On 3/14/2019 5:27 PM, Bill White wrote:

Hi, Brian. Vispero says that CONTROL plus JAWS Key plus NumPad slash has been retired from JAWS as Drag and Drop. They told me that it was an oversight that it has not been removed from the documentation files.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...