Re: How do I move into and out of the header/footer pane in MS Word 2016?

Ann Byrne

F6 should do it. I always use alt-v, then h. It is a carry-over from before the ribbon. To insert a header is alt+n, then h.

At 08:41 AM 3/14/2019, you wrote:
Hi!

I am using JAWS 2019 and MS Word 2016 under Windows 7. In a particular Word document, I went through the ribbons to create a footer, and ended-up in that pane. But, I got stuck in it and could not figure out how to move between it and the main document pane. F6 only moved me around virtual ribbons / status bar / footer pane, never getting back to the main document pane. So, how do you get into and out of the footer pane?

Thanks,
Richard