Re: Jaws with turbotax and quicken

Van Lant, Robin

My Blind Spot was working with Intuit on Quickbooks accessibility.  Also,  On the AIRA podcast I heard that Quickbooks is providing free AIRA access to small business owners who need help when using Quickbooks.   I used Quicken for years, but, after a computer crash, I just didn’t get back into it. I’m tracking my husbands minimal business expenses and our deductible expenses on Excel.  Not glamorous, but functional for now.  I keep meaning to try Money Talks, but just havent’ done it yet.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Dave...
Sent: Wednesday, March 13, 2019 8:38 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Jaws with turbotax and quicken

George,

With regard Quicken or Quickbooks. I thought I heard that Intuit was developing Quicken with some accessibility built into the quicken program. Perhaps calling their office in Mountain View, California could settle that question.

Dave
Oregonite, woodworker, Engineer, Musician, and Pioneer

----- Original Message -----

To: JFW List

Sent: Wednesday, March 13, 2019 09:43

Subject: Jaws with turbotax and quicken

I am ready to do my 2018 taxes and want to use the cd of Turbotax 2018 Home and Business.  Is it workable with Jaws 2019?  I’d like to know this before buying the program.  Also I have heard that quicken and quick books have not been accessible with Jaws in the past...is this still true?   Finally can anyone on the list tell about a simple program that works with Jaws to sort expenses for tax time.  I used to use Home Management software, but that company no longer offers product.  I could sort expenses into categories like

1.  real estate taxes

2.  electric

3.  Professional expenses

etc.  Thanks for any help!

Regards,

George

So sad our silly, dumb politicians don't support:
"The Bible is the rock upon which our Republic rests!!" President Andrew Jackson, June 8, 1845

Virus-free. www.avast.com

This communication may contain privileged and/or confidential information. It is intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing or using any of this information. If you received this communication in error, please contact the sender immediately and destroy the material in its entirety, whether electronic or hard copy. This communication may contain nonpublic personal information about consumers subject to the restrictions of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act. You may not directly or indirectly reuse or redisclose such information for any purpose other than to provide the services for which you are receiving the information.

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114

If you prefer not to receive future e-mail offers for products or services from Key
send an e-mail to mailto:DNERequests@... with 'No Promotional E-mails' in the SUBJECT line.

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.