Re: Picture smart

Mario

I agree.

-------- Original Message --------
From: Richard Turner [mailto:richardturner42@outlook.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 14, 2019, 9:33 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Picture smart

If an automated system could solve those annoying captchas, don’t you
think bots would have render them useless by now?

They are very difficult for sighted people to work out and often take
several attempts.  My wife, who has 20/20 vision has trouble with them.

I doubt a feature like this Picture Smart is going to do much, besides,
you would have to figure out from the entire screen which part of it was
the captcha.

I think our energy is better put toward convincing web site developers
who do not provide a useful audio challenge to switch to a system that
is logic based, or a math problem, etc.

Just my two cents worth.

Richard