Jaws with turbotax and quicken

G. Gray

I am ready to do my 2018 taxes and want to use the cd of Turbotax 2018 Home and Business.  Is it workable with Jaws 2019?  I’d like to know this before buying the program.  Also I have heard that quicken and quick books have not been accessible with Jaws in the past...is this still true?   Finally can anyone on the list tell about a simple program that works with Jaws to sort expenses for tax time.  I used to use Home Management software, but that company no longer offers product.  I could sort expenses into categories like
1.  real estate taxes
2.  electric
3.  Professional expenses

etc.  Thanks for any help!
Regards,

George

So sad our silly, dumb politicians don't support:
"The Bible is the rock upon which our Republic rests!!" President Andrew Jackson, June 8, 1845