Re: Problem With Jaws Sluggishness With Outlook E-mail

Yates, Danney

I’m using JAWS 18 and Outlook 13; experience similar, if not worse, issues.  Includes Sluggishness, and getting thrown out of Outlook when attempting to  open emails by pressing enter.  Also, this morning, when I’d tab or shift tab, within message, to get to an attachment, JAWS would just go completely silent on me for at least thirty seconds and when returning, had lost focus.kept

I use the email client, not web mail, which, I’m told by  our IT guy, is the reason for my issues.  I prefer to use Outlook email client, the web mail is more difficult to navigate, in my opinion.

Danney

Roosevelt Warm Springs

Danney Yates, M.Ed., CRC

Assistant Director

Campus Life

Office: (706) 655-5129  Fax: (706) 655-5118  Georgia Relay: 711

6135 Roosevelt Highway│P.O. Box 1000 │Warm Springs, GA 31830

www.gvs.ga.gov

*Emails may now be sent to: Danney.Yates@...*