Problem With Jaws Sluggishness With Outlook E-mail

Tom Behler

Hello, everyone.

I am not sure if this is related to the recent Windows update I just experienced, but I am now finding that Jaws is rather sluggish when arrowing through an e-mail ffolder listview in Outlook.

It used to be that when arrowing through the list, I got an instant response from Jaws as I arrowed up or down through the list view.

Now, there appears to be a ½ to 1 second delay when working through the list view.

I also notice the sluggishness when tabbing through the fields in an individual message.

Does anyone have any thoughts as to what might have changed, and how I can correct the issue?

I’m using Outlook 2016, Windows 10 version 1809, and the latest build of Jaws 2019.

Thanks as always.

Tom Behler