Re: Adding alt tags to images?

ann

Hi,

I guess I should have said alt text instead of alt tags, if that makes a difference.

And, am I guessing right that the ability to add all tags or text to any images is totally dependent on where and how it is being uploaded?

Thanks,
~Ann

On Tue, Mar 12, 2019 at 05:45 AM, Steve Nutt wrote:

Hi Anne,

If your web site is using WordPress, you can easily add Alt Text using the WordPress editor, at the time you upload the image.

All the best

Steve