Medical Billing, And, Coding Medisoft Billing Software Platform JAWS 2019 compatibility

Mr. Alexander Scott Kaiser I.

Good, Evening, All this is Alexander Kaiser with a JAWS 2019 question. Has anyone used the Medisoft Billing software Platform with JAWS 2019? How is accessibility with JAWS and Medisoft billing’s platform? I will be using this software for classes in college and I definitely need to know if JAWS 2019 is compatible and, if someone can write jaws scripts for this. Please E-Mail me off list at MISTER.ALEXANDER.SCOTT.KAISER.I.1.0.3.0.1.9.9.0.99@.... Thank you, for your time, and, consideration, and, I hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,

Mr. Alexander Scott Kaiser

P,.,S,., Thank you, and, I hope you have a very spectacular day!