Re: Accessibility of Microsoft Forms

James Malone

Okay, I thought you were referring to the forms that they ask you to fill out after a disability help desk session. Sorry about that.

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Heather Thomas
Sent: Monday, March 11, 2019 1:27 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Accessibility of Microsoft Forms

Hello,

Microsoft Forms is a web app that I think is part of an office 365 subscription. I’m not sure if there is a downloadable desktop version or not. I’m not sure whether or not you can utilize Microsoft Forms if you don’t have an office 365 subscription, but perhaps just have a Microsoft account. In any case, you can create surveys, quizzes, etc. I’m guessing it is similar in purpose to Google forms.

Thank you,

Heather