Re: Accessibility of Microsoft Forms

James Malone

Okay, I thought you were referring to the forms that they ask you to fill out after a disability help desk session. Sorry about that.

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Heather Thomas
Sent: Monday, March 11, 2019 1:27 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Accessibility of Microsoft Forms

Hello,

Microsoft Forms is a web app that I think is part of an office 365 subscription. I’m not sure if there is a downloadable desktop version or not. I’m not sure whether or not you can utilize Microsoft Forms if you don’t have an office 365 subscription, but perhaps just have a Microsoft account. In any case, you can create surveys, quizzes, etc. I’m guessing it is similar in purpose to Google forms.

Thank you,

Heather

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Monday, March 11, 2019 4:17 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Accessibility of Microsoft Forms

I am not certain of what is being referred to either   Word forms can be made 100% accessible.
--

Brian - Windows 10 Home, 64-Bit, Version 1809, Build 17763  

Explanations exist; they have existed for all time; there is always a well-known solution to every human problem — neat, plausible, and wrong.

~ H.L. Mencken, AKA The Sage of Baltimore

Carroll Center for the Blind Confidentiality Notice:  This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual(s) addressed in the message above.  This communication may contain sensitive or confidential information.  If you are not an intended recipient dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.  If you received this email in error and the email contains private information, please contact the Carroll Center Compliance Line at 617-969-6200 x. 214.  If the email was sent to you in error but does not contain private information, please contact the sender and delete the email.

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.