Re: Big problem please help!!

Hicks Steven (CORNWALL IT SERVICES) <steven.hicks@...>

Maybe try Microsoft Internet Explorer or Google Chrome.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Andrew J. LaPointe
Sent: 11 March 2019 12:10
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Big problem please help!!

Hi, I am using jaws 13 with windows 7.  My problem is, my firefox brower updated and it says that due to my version of jaws, the access is turned off...Can’t use Firefox.  I can use but, very limited Internet explorer.  How could I access the internet without spending an upgrade of jaws and using windows 7.?  Thank you so very much for any help...

p.s. I have to download some tax docs but, can’t at this point.  Andy and Shubert

Andrew J. LaPointe
President, Friends of the Salem Council on Aging
P.O. Box 1077
Salem, MA. 01970
Home, 978-745-4289
Cell, 978-578-0185

Editor of the Commission Commuter Update and the Safe Disabled Traveler Notebook at T.I.C.

********************************************************************************************************************

This message may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient please inform the
sender that you have received the message in error before deleting it.
Please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in relation to its contents. To do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Thank you for your co-operation.

NHSmail is the secure email and directory service available for all NHS staff in England and Scotland. NHSmail is approved for exchanging patient data and other sensitive information with NHSmail and other accredited email services.

For more information and to find out how you can switch, https://portal.nhs.net/help/joiningnhsmail

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.