Re: Accessibility of Microsoft Forms

Jessica D <jldail13@...>

Hello,
I've never heard of Microsoft forms either.
How do you access them?

Thanks,
Jessica

Sent from my Apple Watch

On Mar 11, 2019, at 1:34 PM, Heather Thomas <heather.thomas@...> wrote:

Hello,

I’m wondering if anyone has used Microsoft Forms with JAWS. Is it accessible with JAWS? I think I am mostly wondering about your experience filling out Microsoft Forms created by others. I have never used Microsoft Forms myself. I had never heard of Microsoft Forms before last week.

Thank you for any information you can share,

Heather

Carroll Center for the Blind Confidentiality Notice:  This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual(s) addressed in the message above.  This communication may contain sensitive or confidential information.  If you are not an intended recipient dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.  If you received this email in error and the email contains private information, please contact the Carroll Center Compliance Line at 617-969-6200 x. 214.  If the email was sent to you in error but does not contain private information, please contact the sender and delete the email.