From: Richard Turner
Sent: Monday, March 11, 2019 5:45 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Big problem please help!!

Here is a link to the Firefox page to get Firefox 52 ESR I believe, which may work with Windows 7 and Jaws 13. Be sure and go into the Firefox settings and turn off updates.
https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/organizations/all/

Milton meant to say Windows 7 will have no support next year, not Windows 10.

You may want to look into the Home subscription for $90 per year to have the latest Jaws.

Richard