Re: Yahoo! Fantasy Sports: Any Nonvisual Way To Edit Pre-Draft Player Rankings?

Kane,

            Is this something that can be played with on a demo page without being logged in or joining something?

            I'd be curious to play with it to see what I can determine.   Although I have no interest in sports, I do have an interest in finding accessibility workarounds and stuff like this has to be used on more than the page you mention, but I'd have no idea where to find it otherwise for experimentation.