From: Mario
Sent: Monday, March 11, 2019 9:16 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Big problem please help!!

just a heads up: after installing 52, immediately disconnect from the
Internet, otherwise Firefox will detect you are at an earlier version
and automatically upgrade to the recent version, and then you'll have to
uninstall and reinstall it, being sure to disconnect before setting 52
to never update.

or as Richard said, consider upgrading JAWS to 2019 which will be
compatible with Firefox 65.